Use this lawn aerator to easily aerate your lawn once or twice annually in spring and/or fall. This improves root depth and the flow of air, water, fertilizer and nutrients. What you will get is a thick, healthy, drought-resistant lawn. Water your lawn the night before aerating to soften the soil and allow for core depths up to 3".
This AE Core Aerator is easier to manage and less cumbersome than other aerators, and is also easy to use!
Tilt up serviceability, removable tine stars, Fold-n-Go™ handles, and easy-adjust drive chains make service and transport convenient and simple.
Core Aerator Features
- 250cc Briggs 5.5hp engine.
- Outboard drive wheels eliminate both center wheel slip and abuse from ramp loading with the tines engaged.
- Fold-n-Go™ handles are excellent for transport and storage; they fold without tools.
- Thick O-ring style chain for long life and better lubrication. Stands up to pressure washing.
- Proprietary water tank eliminates bulky steel weights that are hard to handle and easy to lose.
- Replaceable tine stars are a patented design allowing individual replacement vs entire shaft.
- Lift n Lock™ tine disengagement for best in class comfort and productivity.
Core Aerator Specs
|Tine Pattern||4.75" x 7"|
|Weight||240-242 lb Dry|
|Coring Tines||.625" x 2.5"|
*All specifications subject to change without notice.