What is the recommended Application Rate?
For this product, it is ten ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Green Sustaining Blend is an organic grass fertilizer that helps maintain lush, healthy lawns longer throughout the season. This product provides a supplemental supply of nitrogen and helps promote growth. This liquid organic fertilizer is all-natural and safe for the environment.
Green Sustaining fertilizer is 100% water-soluble and will not burn lawns. It is best suited for fall and spring feeding, but can be used throughout the season for quick greening. This product can also be used in a fertigation system.
N-P-K ratio: 16-4-8
Available in concentrated 1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes. Larger quantities are also available in 30 or 55 gallon barrels and 275 gallon totes. Application rate is ten ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Benefits of Organic Grass Fertilizer
- Helps maintain lush healthy lawns longer throughout the season
- Provides a supplemental supply of nitrogen
- Excellent foliar feeding product
- Helps to promote grass growth
- All natural and safe for the environment
- Easy to use - apply liquid fertilizer while you water your lawn
- Cost effective
- 100% water soluble. Won't burn!
Directions for using Organic Grass Fertilizer
- Nitrogen 16%, Phosphate 4%, Soluble potash 8%
- Row Crops - Mix 1-2 quarts per acre with sufficient water to cover. Mist tops and bottoms of leaves. Moisten only to the point of run-off. Apply before blossom during new flush or growth stage.
- Tree crops - Mix one gallon per acre with sufficient water to cover. Mist tops and bottoms of leaves. Moisten only to the point of run-off. Apply before blossom during new flush or growth stage.
- Lawns, greens and tees - Apply ten ounces per 1,000 square feet with sufficient water to cover. Apply monthly during growth season.
- Fairways and commercial turf - Apply up to a two percent solution with tank sprayer or through sprinkler system. Apply monthly during growing season.
- Gardens - Mix one to two ounces per gallon of water. Spray leaves once every ten days. Apply before blossom during new flush or growth stage.
- Potted plants, shrubs and trees - Mix two to three ounces per gallon of water. Apply during growth stage before flowering. Water plant with concentrate mix around root zone, just enough to soak. Repeat with every watering.
- Houseplants - Apply two tablespoons per gallon of water. Water as normal around base of plant ot foliar spray weekly.
- Shake container before opening. Keep out of reach of children.
*All specifications subject to change without notice.