What is the recommended Application Rate?
For this product, it is seven ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Have pets or children worn brown spots on your lawn? High Traffic Grass Blend is here to help fill in the balding areas, strengthening roots and increasing growth where it is needed most.
Like all our products, this is an organic fertilizer that won't harm children, pets or the environment.
Use it on existing sod, or on freshly seeded lawn areas.
This liquid mixture contains humic acid, cytokinins, indoles, auxins, and gibberlic acid.
Benefits of Using High Traffic Grass Fertilizer
- Stimulates root growth
- Fills in brown spots
- Helps repair lawn insect damage
- Increases grass root thickness
- Builds a thicker lawn
- Decreases weeds and lawn insects
Directions for Using High Traffic Grass Fertilizer
- Contains gibberlic acid, humic acid, cytokinins, indoles, and auxins
- Turf - With a sufficient amount of water to cover, apply 7 ounces per 1,000 square feet. Begin applications in initial growth stage and continue every three to four weeks.
- Shake container before opening. Keep out of reach of children.
*All specifications subject to change without notice.