What is the recommended application rate?
The application rate is three ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Is your lawn green on top but brown at the roots? You may have a problem with thatch. This compact layer of roots, stems, and grass clippings forms on top of the soil and forms a moisture barrier between the green living grass and its roots. If left too long, roots will start to grow in this layer rather than in the soil, and eventually your lawn will become bare and patchy.
The Solution? Dethatch your lawn!
Dethatcher Blend is an organic lawn dethatcher. This natural product contains good bacteria and enzymes that work to break down the thatch and create rich, fertile growing soil. It also helps the aeration process, and helps create humus in the soil. This lawn dethatcher can be used with our spray systems, too, for faster and more even spreading.
Available in concentrated 1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes. Larger quantities are also available in 30 or 55 gallon barrels and 275 gallon totes. Application rate is three ounces per 1,000 square feet.Benefits of Lawn Dethatcher
- Eliminates the need for dethatching machinery
- Safe for use in fertigation tanks
- Adds beneficial enzymes and bacteria to the soil
- Helps in the aeration process
- Helps create humus in the soil
- All-natural, not synthetic
- Saves time and money
Directions for Lawn Dethatcher
- Contains a proprietary blend of carbonic enzymes and bacteria designed to help decompose thatch
- Apply 3 ounces per 1,000 square feet every three weeks
- Apply with enough water to soak all the way through the thatch layer and into the soil
- Can be applied with Aerator Blend to aid penetration through the thatch
- Keep soil and thatch layer moist to maintain the decomposition
*All specifications subject to change without notice.