What is the recommended Application Rate?
For this product, it is three ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Mineral Blend Yard Fertilizer helps to fortify your soil and prepare it for the long winter ahead. Using chelated minerals designed to break down grass clippings and other waste, this special blend promotes soil's energy by increasing organic matter. It also helps to make the soil more receptive to nutrients.
As we all know, nitrogen is what makes grass grow greener and thicker, and by applying in late fall, lawn fertilizer helps to increase the amount of nitrogen and its sister nutrient, phosphorous, so that your lawn will spend the dormant winter fully nourished and prepared for strong spring growth.
Use this organic yard fertilizer to recharge lawns that have become less lush and full than you would like. By adding yard fertilizer rich in carbon and seaweed, you'll save and rejuvenate your existing lawn.
Available in concentrated 1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes. Larger quantities are also available in 30 or 55 gallon barrels and 275 gallon totes. Application rate is three ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Benefits of Using Yard Fertilizer
- Safe for children, pets and the environment
- Great for lawns that have been overburdened with chemicals
- Helps soil begin to function properly again
- Increases microbial life crucial to plant health
Directions for Using Yard Fertilizer
- Residential lawns, greens, and tees - Use three to six ounces per 1,000 square feet, or one to two gallons per acre.
- Fairways - Two gallons per acre, or six ounces per 1,000 square feet
- Agriculture - One to two gallons per acre after application of water into the topsoil.
- Shake well before opening. Keep out of reach of children.
*All specifications subject to change without notice.