What is the recommended Application Rate?
For this product, it is ten ounces per 1,000 square feet.
If you've got a party coming up or perhaps are looking to sell your house, having your lawn looking its best is key! One of the ways to do that is to make sure it is a gorgeous, healthy-looking deep green. The most effective way to get a deep uniform color quickly is to use the natural properties of iron for grass greening.
Our partners at Greener Green Grass have developed a Quick Greening Blend: a liquid iron for grass that can be used for quickly greening grass and plants. It is chelated, which means that the minerals are attached to an organic component to make it easier to absorb into your lawn.
What's that mean for you? You're getting a much more effective product than most cheap commercial unchelated brands. The result? This special liquid iron for lawn greening allows lawns to stay greener, longer.
Remember, iron can stain walkways, walls, or concrete, so use care when applying it.
Available in concentrated 1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes. Larger quantities are also available in 30 or 55 gallon barrels and 275 gallon totes. Application rate is ten ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Benefits of Using Quick Greening Blend Iron for Grass
- Easy to mix - just add water!
- Economical - just one tablespoon to one quart of water!
- Grass stays green longer
- Will not wear down equipment like unchelated iron sulfates
- Gives turf a more natural green appearance
Directions for Using Iron for Grass
- Houseplants - Mix one tablespoon per one quart of water. Apply a fine mist to tops and bottoms of leaves. Moisten only to the point of run-off. Repeat when greening is desired.
- Gardens - Apply using houseplant directions, or mix two ounces per gallon of water in a pump sprayer. Evenly apply fine spray to tops and bottoms of foliage to the point of run-off.
- Residential lawns, greens, and tees - Apply ten ounces per 1,000 square feet with sufficient water to cover.
- Fairways and commercial turf - Apply a 2-3 percent solution with tank sprayer or through sprinkler system (2-3 gallons per 100 gallons water).
- Agriculture - Apply 1-2 quarts per acre for row crops and 3-4 quarts per acre for fruit trees. Foliar spraying is the best application method.
- Process can be repeated as necessary.
- Shake container before opening. Keep out of reach of children.
- Because of iron content, product may stain walks, walls, concrete, masonry, etc.
*All specifications subject to change without notice.