What is the recommended Application Rate?
For this product, it is six ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Nourish your lawn and prepare it for spring growth with our re-energizing liquid lawn fertilizer. Soil Booster Blend is just the product you need to increase energy in the soil and increase both nitrogen and phosphorous in your lawn. Soil is better able to absorb nutrients after a course of Soil Booster Blend.
This liquid lawn fertilizer contains humic acid and microbial cultures: when used as directed, they help to compost organic waste like grass clippings, weeds, and seeds that can prevent roots from getting the nutrients they need. It effectively reactivates bacteria and microbes in the lawn.
Soil Booster Liquid Lawn Fertilizer works especially well with hydroponic systems, and comes in several sizes depending on your tank size.
Benefits of this Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Nourishes organic matter in soil
- Boosts the soil's energy
- Makes it easier for grass and plants to process nutrients
- Increases nitrogen and phosphorous availability
- Acts like a 'detox' drink for your soil
- Improves the effectiveness of any of our liquid fertilizers
Available in concentrated 1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes. Larger quantities are also available in 30 or 55 gallon barrels and 275 gallon totes. Application rate is six ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Directions for using Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Apply 5-7 ounces per 1,000 square feet every 3-4 weeks
- Application is more beneficial directly after fertilizer application
- Shake container before opening. Keep out of reach of children.
*All specifications subject to change without notice.